Thursday, March 11, 2010

We dint lose you honey

When she was in her final days, my parents had been telling me to talk with her. I had a chance to do although I dint understand what she spoke. I felt very sorry for her. Then I realised this poor lady is going to depart from us very soon. Also the very moment I decided if I have another baby girl, she will be her.

To my astonishment, we found out a little girl in the sonogram. This little pumpkin not just resembles her in her butt, but also shares a similar taste bud. When I was in my first trimester, the little one did not approve any of the garlic and onion foods. I immediately threw up. Also she has a very good appetite unlike my older one. I have to grab food for every other hour. I am left without much choice.

I was and am quite crazy about naming kids with a Raga name, We named Roma as Padmalakshmi for Namakarnam and I named her Ahiri for a Raga Name. No wonder she could survive without eating for days. I have decided to name Arabhi for this one. Who knows they might couple up to sing as Ahiri-Arabhi sisters?

No comments:

Post a Comment