Tuesday, February 23, 2010

About Booma Paatti

Dear All,
 Let me make things clear here. I am Srimathy (Roma's Mom). All the posts would be singed by Roma because I maintain an other blog for her with the same account. Myself, my brother Srivatsa, Badri, Sarayu, Swetha, Jayashree and Srikanth are Grand Children of Sri C.S. Ramanujam Iyengar and Smt. Saroja Ramanujam.

 Booma Paatti is my Father's Perimma, (Saroja Ramanujam's Co-sister). But she was the one who raised my dad ever since he was 1 year old. Not only my dad, She has taken care of almost everyone in the D.S.Iyengar Family during her life time in Chiambaram. We (The grand Children)  have all had memorable experiences with her in Chidambaram, whenever we had been there for vacation. She is not with us today. She passed away last week of her old age.

 She is survived by her daugher Kala Rajagopalan (Kala Athai), Grand son Venkatanathan (Venkat) and great-grand daughter Ranjitha.

 This site is dedicated to her and I shall invite all my cousins to share their experiences here. Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment